Schools K-12You can help improve the health and academic performance of Indiana’s children and youth by making schools healthier places to learn! You can start by increasing the number of opportunities for healthy eating and physical activity at schools.
Follow the steps in the Indiana Healthy Schools Toolkit or check out more resources to build and support healthy schools.
Indiana Healthy Schools Toolkit Chapter 6: Height and Weight Collection
You can also download individual chapters of the Toolkit:
- Model School Wellness Policy
- Chapter 1: Coordinated School Health Advisory Council
- Chapter 2: Nutrition
- Chapter 3: Physical Activity
- Chapter 4: Staff Wellness
- Chapter 5: Evaluation
- Chapter 6: Height and Weight Collection
To become a member of the Indiana Healthy Weight Initiative's Schools Workgroup, contact Chera McCabe at .